KUCDD researchers are investigating:
- the impact of technology on self-determination of youth with cognitive disabilities
- the effectiveness of a career development model on young girls with disabilities
- the bearing of promoting self-determination or transition-related and adult outcomes
- differences in consumer satisfaction with healthcare services and physician evaluations delivered by telemedicine clinics compared with traditional, onsite physician evaluation.
- the influence of technology use on the self-determination and self-direction of students with cognitive disabilities.